Show us why you love Columbus!
Submit your photo of Columbus, and you just might land a spot on our home page!
See why others love Columbus!
Columbus, NE – City of Power & Progress
As the “most-industrialized city” in the state, Columbus enjoys strong employment opportunities and has been actively recruiting people to fill available jobs since 2006.
Population: over 22,000, with an additional 3,000 individuals commuting daily into the area for employment.
Labor Force Total: 16,898
Unemployment Rate: 3.2%
Fast Fact: Nebraska ranks #11 of 2015’s “Best States for Working Moms” according to Wallet Hub.
- February 9, 2016 12:00 pmIowa State College Career Fair
- February 10, 2016 9:00 amLinn State College Career Fair
- February 18, 2016 11:30 amSupervisor Training - Managing Change
- February 25, 2016 1:00 pmMitchell Tech Career Fair
- March 1, 2016 7:00 amBusiness, Industry and Education Meeting